Greater Munich in Germany is one of two German aerospace focal points both in industry and academia. Consequently the 11th AIRTEC aerospace supply fair and congress relocated to Munich and will open gates for the international aerospace community from October 25th – 27th, 2016.
We would be very pleased to welcome you at the AIRTEC Navigation Symposium at our institute’s home town Munich and are looking forward to discuss actual trends and upcoming needs in sensor, navigation and data fusion with you.
Further conferences and symposia
- IEEE / ION Position Location and Navigation Symposium (PLANS)
- ION GNSS
- ION International Technical Meeting
- ION Joint Navigation Conference
- European Navigation Conference
- International Conference on Integrated Navigation Systems
- IEEE International Symposium on Inertial Sensors and Systems
- Inertial System and Sensors – Symposium Gyro Technology
- Royal Institute of Navigation International Navigation Conference
- International Conference on Localization and GNSS
- International Symposium on GNSS
- FUSION – International Conference on Information Fusion
- Workshop on Positioning, Navigation and Communication